Visual Designer Branding (Medior)
For our office in Amsterdam, we are looking for an ambitious Visual Designer at a medior level who can effortlessly translate abstract ideas into brilliant campaigns and visual designs.
As a Designer you are responsible for a wide variety of advertising projects for high profile projects. We are a large agency that still feels small and intimate. The lines are short and you will have to search hard for any kind of hierarchy. You will work with Creatives and Art Directors to take every campaign to the next level. You get energy from deadlines, and implementing the right shape, color and typography. All this feels like second nature to you. With a good eye for detail, you have the skillset to use it in mock-ups, animations and campaigns. In addition, you can present and explain your work without any effort, so that you can take others with you.
Please note: For this role, submitting a portfolio with your application is a must. Without it, your application may be rejected on the basis of not submitting a portfolio as it cannot be assessed in full.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of customers, such as Bol.com, Eurojackpot, Converse, Chocomel and many more. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who can strengthen our collective. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have at least 3-5 years of work experience in a comparable digital agency or as a freelancer;
- Have an amazing portfolio with a strong focus on visual design for digital campaigns;
- Are creative, analytical and curious, with a hands-on approach;
- Are aware of the latest trends in design;
- Have completed a college education at the art academy or similar;
- Are interested in art and culture;
- Are able to manage your own projects and act as a point of contact for customers and others;
- Can work independently;
- Are proactive with digital and online communication, especially whilst working remotely during COVID-19;
- Can turn concepts into impactful designs;
- Have experience in Adobe After Effects.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Equipment for your working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Access to our online health and wellbeing sessions (including yoga, meditation, Zumba, etc);
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organizations need.
At Dept we welcome talent with every nationality, background and orientation. We believe in an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel appreciated for who they are and what they do.
No Recruitment Agency Acquisition.