For our Amsterdam office, we are looking for a Senior Video Creative who is experienced and wants to join our ranks.
As a Senior Video Creative, you will be an associate CD-level person responsible for concepting, writing and guiding the (post-)production of our many different video and film projects. Commercials, how-tos, animations, digital out of homes, social content, small productions and everything in between. Your job will be to come up with the winning idea, defining the perfect style and, if you can’t do it yourself, finding the right partners to do it with you. Though you’ll be able to work with a (freelance) network of talented individuals, you’ll need to feel at home on a set, know a great deal about motion and have some experience editing and shooting stuff.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Chocomel, JBL, Philips, bol.com, and Honig. Yes, we are eager to aboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who toasts with us to a successful week.
- Have experience in a similar role
- Also have an affinity for social media, advertising and technology
- Have knowledge about things other than digital (out-of-home, retail, etc.)
- Are fluent in Dutch, great in English
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat
If you’re inexperienced but talented, we see you, we support you, but please do not apply for this.
- Possibilities to do what you do best
- And to develop your skills even further
- Healthy and tasty food
- Bootcamp training
- Friday drinks/open bar
- Legendary team outings
- An open culture;
- A laptop and a mobile phone;
- An NS-Business card;
- Competitive financial compensation;
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency of 750 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.