Traineeship SEA Consultant
For our office in Amsterdam or Rotterdam (both possible) we are looking for a SEA Consultant Trainee who wants to learn everything about how to improve the online findability of our customers.
As a SEA Consultant Trainee, you will learn everything about increasing our customers' online business under the guidance of our experienced consultants. You will learn a lot about SEA campaigns and how to monitor and optimise them. You are always looking for improvement and new trends so you can be creative in your campaigns. Alongside being guided while working with various clients guidance, you’ll receive in both your internal and soft skills training, helping you develop into the role of Junior SEA Consultant after your traineeship.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Rituals, Omoda, Mizuno en Avans+. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have graduated from an HBO/WO education, preferably in the direction of Marketing Management or similar;
- Have some experience with SEA (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, etc.) and Google Analytics during your studies;
- Aim to start working as a Junior SEA Consultant at Dept after 6 months as an intern;
- Are analytical, flexible and work independently;
- Can switch from serious to play in the blink of an eye;
- Master the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Can present complex results in a clear, coherent manner.
Note: Submit your motivation letter in English.
- An salary of € 2000 gross per month and excellent secondary employment conditions (NS Business Card, laptop);
- A great opportunity for a job as a Junior SEA Consultant after your traineeship;
- An open culture;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- Tasty and healthy food;
- A dazzling Friday afternoon snack and legendary team outings;
- A boot camp that costs nothing.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.