Traineeship Google Marketing Platform Consultant
Digital Marketing NL
For our new and ambitious business unit, we are looking for an equally ambitious and eager young professional to complement our Google Marketing Platform team.
This traineeship will introduce you to all the different aspects of the Google Marketing Platform, the most cutting edge online marketing techniques in the market. You will work within a team with a diverse skill set, which will help you to discover both search & display marketing, as well as data analytics and ad serving. This wide range of exposure will set you up to become a well rounded online marketing specialist.
The end goal of the traineeship will be for you to understand and advise how Google Marketing Platform adds value to brands such as Adyen, Brooks, Lynk & Co and others. To get to that point, your week will be a combination of continuous training and practice. During the traineeship, you will act as the central point of contact for the Google Marketing Platform operation. You will help our new clients to onboard and help current clients get the most out of Google Marketing Platform. In doing so, you will navigate internal and external stakeholders to help clients in the best way possible.
Dept is a young company of bright minds working for international clients in all continents. We’re looking for talented experts, but also a Dept-fit. Someone who’s eager to learn, inspire, and pursues a better world. Someone who looks ahead, takes the stage, and celebrates with us on Friday drinks or any of the other Dept parties & events.
Google Marketing Platform
Dept became an official Google Marketing Platform reseller in 2020. That means that we enable and help our clients grow in using these platforms. At the moment we're helping out more than 50 clients all over Europe, with an ambition to expand our boundaries.
You'll join an international team, collaborating with Dept Netherlands, Switzerland and Denmark. Other countries will soon to be added. The core team includes people from all layers of the organisation. In doing so, we’re a flat organisation.
Day to day:
- You'll support the commercial and operational team
- You'll be at the centre of the operation as a generalist, receiving questions from clients and Dept and connecting them to the right specialists.
- You'll be hands-on in the basics of all Google Marketing Platform products. Once a client wants to go in-depth you'll fly in a specialist.
- You will challenge clients to enter into Google Trainings
- You will educate clients through mailings
- Have excellent project management skills
- Have an eye for detail
- Have some digital marketing experience to some extent (for example, an internship)
- Are not afraid to operate independently and take ownership of client communications
- Can start November 1st, the first term is 7 months
- Are available to work from Amsterdam or Rotterdam when you're at the office, but with the possibility to (partially) work remotely
- The chance to stay at Dept for full-time employment at the end of the first term as a Junior Online Marketing Consultant.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
Who are we?
Hi, we are Dept – an international agency with over 2.000 experienced thinkers & do-ers. One agency that connects creativity, technology and data under one roof. We help with reinventing and accelerating your digital reality, by creating experiences that people want, and organizations need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32