Traineeship Data Consultant
For our Rotterdam office, we are looking for future data consultants who want to learn from the best consultants in the Netherlands.
Data integrations, Big Data, Algorithms, Machine Learning. You understand their value, they are no goal on itself, but means to solve bigger challenges. Marketing challenges, business challenges. Which clients should we target, what products do we offer, which patterns can we predict? What is the attribution of offline and online campaigns, what media spend is most effective? And so on, and so on.
In our 6 month Data Campus our own experts will teach you everything you need to know to become either a technical analytics or data consultant.. The program consists out of 3 parts:
- Working with us: Step by step we start involving you in running projects. Your part will become bigger and bigger. Intake with the customer, collect the data, structure it, run models and apply the outcomes in our campaigns or platforms together with other teams.
- Your own projects: With all the theoretical knowledge, and the first “field experience” you’ve now got, you will get your own projects, instead of you watching us, we will be watching you, until you are fully independent. Ready? Steady? Go!
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Rituals, Arla, Vacanceselect, Achmea, and Marlies Dekkers. Yes, we are eager to aboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who toasts with us to a successful week.
- Have completed your Bachelor or Masters degree, preferably in the direction of Marketing, Business or IT;
- Are analytical, independent, flexible and have an affinity with technology;
- Have some experience with web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics);
- You kind of like Excel, but the real work you do in R or Python;
- You are not afraid of a bit of code (bonuspoints for experience);
- You like to present, and are able to simply explain complex issues;
- You don’t want to sit behind your screen all day long, but you like to discuss solutions with clients and colleagues. By doing so, you become better in your work and deliverables!
- The possibility to, after the the traineeship, start your career at Dept as a Junior Data Consultant in our office in Zürich, Switzerland;
- Possibilities to do what you do best;
- And to develop your skills even further;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Bootcamp trainings;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings;
- An open culture;
- A laptop and a mobile phone;
- An NS-Business card;
- Competitive financial compensation.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency of 1.000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.