Trainee Account Management with Japanese language skills (m/f/div)
For our office in Cologne we are looking for a Trainee Account Management with Japanese language skills (m/f/div) who is characterized by a high degree of ambition and curiosity and supports our account managers in daily business.
As a Trainee Account Management with Japanese language skills (m/f/div) you support our Account Managers in all aspects of our customer accounts. You also help with the creation of monitoring and quality assurance within the process. Your job is to always keep track of the current status quo. In the long run you learn how to proceed in project management so that you will be able to accompany the customer from onboarding to successful project implementation. You then coordinate our requirements with our customers and communicate them within our team.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Moreover, Dept is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- You are a student (m/f/div) or you already have completed your studies in business administration and/or marketing or you have successfully completed your apprenticeship in the commercial sector
- You are ambitious, inquisitive and communicative
- You bring a high self-motivation with you
- You try to solve problems instead of bypassing them
- You have very good Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- You have a very good knowledge of Japanese and good German and/or English language skills
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with “Can Do” attitudes
- Advancement training and specialization opportunities in the international Dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours and home office options)
- Get-togethers and events such as Team Lunch, after work socials, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 900 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers.