Brand & Advertising NL
For our office in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Medior to Senior Traffic Manager, who gets excited over schedules and agendas and thrives for the best team members on the most challenging briefings and schedules. Do you have a passion for processes, scheduling, puzzling and are you a real team player for all different roles within an agency? Then you’d be an amazing fit in our Traffic Team.
As Traffic Manager, your role lies between our client services team and the creatives, strategists and designers. Getting information from the account- and project managers on your own set of clients at Dept, and puzzling together with our Creative Directors on getting the right team on the right brief within the right timings, is where your responsibility lies. The traffic department at Dept is the chain between operations and account versus the creative department. Your main task is to process the given briefing/plannings into the schedules of the teams. No day is the same; you’re also that person that people can go to when they’re struggling with their day to day schedules and to-do’s. With your open personality and curiosity, the team always knows how to reach for a helping hand.
With your knowledge of agency processes (from briefing to production to go-live) and your passion for scheduling and people management, you’re able to help both the creative/strategic/design team with their day to day schedule, but can also challenge our client services team by thinking outside the box when it comes to tight deadlines and busy schedules. Variety, growth and input is provided, but also expected from you.
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Beiersdorf, Chocomel, Netflix, Converse, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. But also, someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind, dares to step into the spotlight and push the boundaries and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
- Have at least HBO working and thinking level;
- Have 3-5+ years of work experience in a comparable role or at an agency;
- Speak fluent Dutch and English;
- Knows how to work alongside a multitude of creative disciplines;
- Have a passion for organizing, planning and processes;
- Know the ins and outs of agency processes (from briefing to go-live);
- Have the ability to adapt quickly and bring a great can-do attitude to the team.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Equipment for your working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Access to our online health and wellbeing sessions (including yoga, meditation, Zumba, etc);
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organizations need.
At Dept we welcome talent with every nationality, background and orientation. We believe in an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel appreciated for who they are and what they do.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32