For our office in Amsterdam/Rotterdam, we are looking for a Test Engineer who can use his or her experience to ensure our software developers continuously deliver high-quality work to our customers.
As a Test Engineer, you are the most critical judge our developers know. You track down problems, sometimes you purposefully look for them, before the product is presented to the customers. Apart from all the testing tools or frameworks, you understand the importance of manual testing in the development process. From focusing on user stories to setting up continuous delivery pipelines, you can do it with your eyes closed. You are the expert and you can translate the most complex specifications into effective test strategies without effort. You make sure that the software delivery process, the mindset and the manual test skills from the development team improves, so we can offer our clients even higher quality and speed. You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients, such as Ahold, Bugaboo, Maandag, Oxxio, JustDiggit, BPD and more.
Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have 1-3 years of working experience;
- Have high communication skills and enjoy working with people;
- Are independent, curious, flexible and accurate;
- Have experience with Manual testing on multiple projects;
- Have experience in collaboration tools such as JIRA/Confluence/Bitbucket;
- Can collaborate within mixed scrum teams with clients and know how to give the right advice on testing matters;
- Have knowledge about one or more of the following methods: design checking, functional checking, exploratory testing, regression testing and security/load testing (pre);
- Can advise our project managers about testing strategy (pre).
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to do what you do best;
- And to develop your skills even further via training;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings and a smashing vrijmibo;
- Great fringe benefits think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,500 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.