For our office in Amsterdam/Rotterdam/Veenendaal (any of the locations is an option!), we are looking for a Test Engineer who can use their experience to ensure our software developers continuously deliver high-quality work to our customers.
As a Test Engineer, you are the most critical judge our developers know. You track down problems, sometimes you purposefully look for them, before the product is presented to the customers. Apart from all the testing tools or frameworks, you understand the importance of manual testing in the development process, and you also find the balance between manual and automated activities that fit our clients’ specific needs. From focusing on user stories to setting up continuous delivery pipelines, you can do it with your eyes closed. You are the expert and you can translate the most complex specifications into effective test strategies without effort. You make sure that the software delivery process, the mindset and the manual test skills from the development team improves, so we can offer our clients even higher quality and speed.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have 3+ years of working experience in Quality Assurance;
- Have experience with automation testing on multiple projects;
- See the importance of manual testing while still automating repetitive tasks;
- Have experience in collaboration tools such as JIRA/Confluence/Bitbucket;
- Can collaborate within mixed scrum teams with clients and know how to give the right advice on testing matters;
- Have knowledge about one or more of the following methods: test case design, exploratory testing, regression testing, load/security testing, web/api/mobile automation;
- Speak English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on +31 06 824 42 120!