Technical Operations Manager
For our London office, we are looking for a Technical Operations Manager who wants to help us building online shops, Content Management Systems or CRM- solutions for world-famous brands.
As a Technical Operations Manager you support our customers during the post-launch phase. You are involved in the conception of new functionalities and you will implement these. You monitor our custom solutions regarding performance and functionality. Technical support for our customer solutions and independent problem analysis, elimination, and documentation are part of your job. You collaborate with our Technical Consultants and Solution Architects for the optimization of existing solutions.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Birkenstock, Weber, O’Neill, Panasonic, and Parship. Yes, we are eager to aboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who toasts with us to a successful week.
- Are a skilled software developer or support engineer who is interested in developing e-commerce websites;
- Have professional experience in technical account management, support, or software development;
- Have a plus if you have experience in e-commerce;
- Are service- and solution oriented and have a user focused mindset;
- Have business fluent language skills in English;
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
WHO ARE WE?