Technical Operations Manager Salesforce – BE EXCELLENT
For our offices in Berlin, Dresden, Jena, Leipzig and London we are looking for a Technical Operations Manager to lead our technical team. Someone who's eager to become a vital member of an international team of talented engineers and experts.
As a Technical Operations Manager, you are responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing organisational technical processes from start to finish. Moreover, you'll be responsible for maintaining the technical goals of the company and address any future potential needs. You'll work with various technical staff, including engineers, project managers, and outside clients to whom you'll deliver advice and direction. You are therefore an excellent communicator and team builder. You can work with databases, operating systems and can also handle project management activities.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- You're a skilled software developer or support engineer who is interested in developing e-commerce websites;
- You have professional experience in technical account management, support, or software development;
- Experience in e-commerce is advantageous;
- You have an international, both service and solution oriented and have a user focused mindset
- Have a team player mindset, good communications skills and good command of English, good German language skills (preferable for German offices)
- An open culture and international team spirit;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Jena, Dresden, Leipzig, Berlin or London;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Funded trainings and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical trainings, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications)
- A variety of interesting projects
- Business English and German classes
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours (includes home office regulation as well as trust-based working time)
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Bootcamp training;
- Workplace health promotion (e.g. health days)
- Legendary team outings, get-togethers and events (Team Lunch, BEE-Days, DEPT Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas Party, Winter sport Camp)
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits: think laptop, mobile, travel expenses and all that stuff;
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.