Technical Operations Manager Salesforce
For our office in Jena, Dresden, Leipzig, Berlin and London we are looking for a Full Stack Developer.
Are you a Web Developer who wants to help us with building online shops, Content Management Systems or CRM- solutions for world-famous brands like O'Neill, Birkenstock & Playmobil? Then apply now as Technical Operations Manager and work in a fantastic, ambitious and professional team.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Are a skilled software developer or support engineer who is interested in developing e-commerce websites;
- Have professional experience in technical account management, support, or software development;
- Are service- and solution oriented and have a user focused mindset;
- Have business fluent language skills in English (all offices) and good German language skills (preferable for German offices);
- Experience in e-commerce is advantageous.
- An open culture and international team spirit;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Jena, Dresden, Leipzig, Berlin or London;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Funded trainings and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical trainings, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications)
- A variety of interesting projects
- Business English and German classes
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours (includes home office regulation as well as trust-based working time)
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Bootcamp training;
- Workplace health promotion (e.g. health days)
- Legendary team outings, get-togethers and events (Team Lunch, BEE-Days, DEPT Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas Party, Winter sport Camp)
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits: think laptop, mobile, travel expenses and all that stuff;
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
An assessment can be part of the application procedure.