For our office in Rotterdam or Amsterdam we're looking for an In-House Tech Recruiter that can successfully source and hire the best people in digital for our offices in The Netherlands.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for helping us find the right candidates for various Tech and Data based roles within Dept. You will manage the complete candidate journey throughout the recruitment process, from sourcing through to offer. You will play a pivotal role in devising and implementing ways to attract passive candidates as well as building and maintaining a database of viable candidates to fill pipeline positions in the Netherlands.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have around 3 years of experience with recruiting for the tech and data industry, particularly for digital agencies;
- Have proven experience placing candidates in permanent digital/technical roles up to senior level;
- Are able to manage the end to end recruitment process including the sign off of a vacancy, advertising the role, headhunting, screening CVs, arranging interviews, offer management and induction;
- Are focused on ensuring a positive candidate experience from application to offer/decline;
- Have experience utilising social media channels to maintain direct sourcing success;
- Are responsible for tracking of all candidates/applicants;
- Are able to research the market and create talent pools;
- Have experience in conducting interviews, helping to prepare candidates for hiring manager interviews and taking interview feedback;
- Are able to liaise with internal stakeholders to outline role specifications, manage expectations, arrange and prep interviews, manage offers etc.;
- Are continuously looking at new and innovative ways to improve the recruitment processes to meet growing business demands.
Note: Please submit your motivation letter in English.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on 06 824 42 120!