Teamlead* Software Development
Dept Commerce DE
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept – an international digital agency that combines creative excellence with a strong understanding of technology and data. Our team of consultants, strategists, creatives, designers and developers help clients reinvent themselves digitally. In the process, we create unique experiences that delight your users and drive your business forward.
For our office in Berlin, Jena, Dresden or Leipzig we are looking for a Teamlead* Software Development with focus on E-Commerce.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Leading a team of 6-8 mostly international employees
- Actively participating in project work and passing on your knowledge
- Motivating and supporting your team with your cooperative and empathic manner
- Being the first point of contact for questions that arise and having a view of the big picture
- Keeping an eye on the projects as well as on the scheduling.
- Being a valued contact person in (international) customer projects around sophisticated e-commerce based on current technologies and methods
YOU ARE A GREAT FIT
- You have several years of professional experience as a software developer or as an IT consultant in e-commerce
- You have already gained some experience in leading team members
- You enjoy taking responsibility for your team and expanding your technical topics
- You can identify and develop customer needs and maintain active customer relationships
- You are able to prioritize excellently and attach importance to good time management
- You shine with entrepreneurial thinking, strong nerves, initiative and team spirit
- Your German is excellent and you also have very good written and spoken English skills
- An onboarding program, sponsored training and advancement opportunities (e.g. Salesforce trainings, soft skills workshops, tech talks and certifications)
- Language courses such as a business English course and German courses for different levels
- Workplace health promotion measures such as health days, JobRad, moving breaks, fresh fruit every day, and much more.
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with a “can do” attitude
- Continuous opportunities for further training and specialization in the international dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office options and various working time models)
- Get-togethers and events like team lunch, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
Have we aroused your interest? Then we are looking forward to your online application. Dept is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer all qualified applicants full equal opportunities.
* We are happy about human beings of any gender.