Team Lead* Marketing Intelligence
Dept Berlin DE
We consult, design and build data solutions that fit our clients' needs and business logic, all the way from tracking set up, analytics through to BI and machine learning use cases.
In a nutshell – YOUR TASK
- Technical and disciplinary leadership of our Marketing Intelligence (MI) team – remote of currently 4 colleagues
- Prioritization, planning and delegation of tasks and projects in the MI team and coordination of cross-team projects
- Further development, co-design and implementation of the Marketing Intelligence Setup across our global Data practice
- Identifying support needs within other departments at Dept by the MI team
- Consulting function for different tracking strategies for our various customers
- Berlin + remote option
- Very good skills in the Google (GA+GTM) environment
- Skills in Adobe Analytics, is a plus
- Knowledge of App-tracking and server side tracking
- Have at least + 3 years of work-related experience in the field of tracking set-up
- Already have experience in leading a team as well as within a project management function
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of channel-specific data, its analysis and performance optimization across the digital marketing domain
- Can fluently speak in German and English
- Are a team player, have a strong analytical background and high interest in data & technology
- Understand how to communicate complex topics in a clear, concise and actionable way
- Work together with people that are passionate about data and marketing and excel in their domain!
- Develop a pragmatic consultant’s way of running projects with focus on outcome and business value.
- See your efforts turn into solutions which really make a difference!
- Get in touch with clients from different industries working on varying business problems related to ecommerce and online marketing.
- Work with all major cloud computing providers and encounter a variety of different setups and technical challenges.
- A strong and motivated team as well as numerous get-togethers and events, such as Team Lunch, Dept Festival, Dept Snowfest.
- A modern Office in Berlin Friedrichshain as well as flexible working hours, home office and various working time models.
- Remote Policy so you have some variety to yourself in the current times!
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
* We are happy about human beings of any gender