Talent Management Business Partner
Dept Holding NL
For our People & Culture Team, we are looking for an ambitious new colleague with a passion for Talent Management and Learning & Development. Are you ready for the next step within a fast-growing, international organisation?
As Talent Development is an important part of our culture, we aim to enable everyone to get the best out of themselves every day. Your role is to create the best Talent Development path for all Depsters within NL. Your main objective will be to define the best Talent Development strategy for the NL Depster and implement this strategy into hands-on programs. This involves creating new learning programs and further developing existing programs, focusing on leadership development, DE&I and craftsmanship. You will work closely with the Business Teams and external partners to ensure that the programs are fitting the needs of our Depsters. You are also responsible for creating and implementing the next steps in the current Talent and Performance Management programs, like rewarding and performance strategies. Furthermore, you will be the leader of a part-time L&D Assistant, who is responsible for the planning of our programs and other administrative L&D tasks.
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award-winning and straight-up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have experience as an HR Business partner with a focus on Talent Management;
- Are punctual, proactive, have a positive attitude and can work independently;
- Can bring your fresh thinking and energy to the team with a can-do mentality;
- Communicate clearly and take ownership over your actions;
- Master Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32