For our office in Skopje, we are looking for a SRE Engineer who likes to join a highly professional team that manages mission critical applications and websites. You can switch gears quickly and where automation is your second name. We need you to keep and lift up the quality standards.
As a SRE Engineer, you will closely cooperate with our team in the Netherlands on managing the best solutions which you independently translate to the perfect end result. You can set up CI/CD pipelines on various platforms, but you also enjoy communicating with clients, advising and the best solutions. You work closely with our business teams aboard to help maintain the best platforms for our clients worldwide. You know how to create long-term simplicity and automate so your team can deliver quality to our clients. You have a SRE mindset since keeping the platforms up and running is the biggest priority and you know how to handle a 24×7 pager duty which will rotate between the engineers in the team. Technology is transforming fast and that is why we are looking for someone who is eager and motivated to innovate and takes a leading role in taking the team to a next level.
And our promise to you is that we will take you to the next level – fast! This role is perfect for people who want to gain knowledge in various DevOps related areas or make the switch to this fast and increasingly popular IT field.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as ProRail, Jumbo, Jotun, TakeAway, ControlRisks and more! Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have a minimum of 1 years of experience as a (DevOps) engineer or 2 years as a Linux/Windows systems administrator;
- Have experience with basic Internet setups, troubleshooting or monitoring: including networking, email deliverability, SSL, NS records, domains and various 3rd party tools;
- Have gained some experience with any of the bigger cloud platforms (MS Azure specific experience is a plus!)
- Have experience with DevOps tooling like CI/CD, orchestration and monitoring;
- Having experience in automating processes with fitting technologies like Terraform, Cloudformation, ARM, Ansible, etc is a plus!
- Any programming experience is a plus!
- Are good in working together with colleagues from different disciplines;
- Are driven to learn new skills;
- Are proactive, communicative and not afraid to ask questions;
- Are eager to work closely with our clients at Dept and sometimes at client sites;
- Can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- Speak English fluently.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.