Solution Architect Salesforce Marketing Cloud
For our office in Amsterdam / Rotterdam (both possible) we are looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect who helps our customers to make full use of the power of marketing automation.
As a marketing automation Solution Architect, you take the customer by the hand and translate their objectives and requirements into solutions with the help of Salesforce Marketing Cloud. In recent years you have become a specialist in how to implement and integrate Marketing Cloud and you know the best practices in the market. By combining channels in flows, you help the customer with targeted and personal campaigns for maximum conversion. You have extensive experience with Marketing technology in a customer-oriented role, so you do not hesitate to give sparkling and interactive workshops at one of our customers.
In your role, you will work together with a team of Marketing Cloud Consultants, who you will guide, coach and share your knowledge with. You will also be working with specialists from other fields within your projects, these are specialists like UX designers, Advertising Consultants and Frontend Developers. Therefore, having a tech agnostic mindset and knowledge about various Marketing Automation Technologies is preferred for this role.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of clients such as Rituals, Arla, Vacanceselect, Achmea, and Marlies Dekkers. We prefer to have the most talented experts on board, but we are also looking for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who does not shy away from learning, inspiring and striving for a better world. Someone who looks ahead, dares to take the stage, and cheers with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
- Have completed a Bachelor Master at University;
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a role within Marketing technology;
- Have extensive experience with integrations and implementations of Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- Know the technology like the back of your hand and can talk about it in clear, convincing language;
- Understand omni-channel marketing and knows how journeys work;
- Have communication skills that help you present ideas and win the customer for you;
- Have an advantage if you have one or more Salesforce Marketing Could certificates or other relevant Salesforce certificates;
- Have a plus if you have experience with DMP.
- Can switch from serious to play in the blink of an eye;
- Has affinity with social media, advertising, and technology;
Master the English language, spoken and written (If you also speak Dutch, we are very happy);
- An open culture;
- The chance to do what you are good at and want to be good at;
- Training and development opportunities;
- A good salary with excellent secondary employment conditions;
- The possibility to work 4 days a week;
- An NS Business Card;
- Tasty and healthy food;
- A smashing vrijmibo (Friday afternoon drink) and legendary team outings;
- A boot camp that costs nothing;
- A laptop and a telephone.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept. – an international agency with more than 1,200 experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help you to reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organizations need.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.