For our Manchester office, we are looking for a Sitecore Developer who wants to be a vital member of an international team of talented engineers and experts.
As a Sitecore Developer, you will combine good coding standards, creativity, technology and data to design and develop complex e-commerce solutions, .Net based CMS implementations, customised components and back-end integrations for our enterprise customers.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Microsoft / .NET
- We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and have an experienced .NET development team.
- We mainly use MVC but also have clients with ASP.NET Web Form solutions.
- Our latest projects use the .NET Core Framework.
- CMS Platform Specialists
- We support and implement CMS platforms for a mixture of large global organisations. We specialise in:
- Sitecore Gold Implementation Partner (UK & US).
- We are global partners with Adobe, E-Spirit & Hippo.
- We’re Cloud First
- We implement and leverage the services provided by both Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
- DevOps / Automation
- Being able to deploy new features easily and quickly to our clients is key; automating as many of our processes as we can enables us to achieve this.
- We use git, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy and Docker to support our development processes.
- Database, Search and Storage
- We use a mixture of tools for data storage including SQL Server & MongoDB.
- SOLR, Lucene and Elasticsearch provide the search capability for the CMS platforms we integrate with.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies;
- Flexible working – we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suite you and you have the choice to work from our office or remotely;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme, free private healthcare and company sick pay scheme;
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra holidays;
- Lunch together – once a month, we buy lunch for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work;
- Team building sessions like virtual escape rooms or a murder mystery are organised, as well as pre/post-COVID away-days, charitable activities and meals out;
- Free refreshments – refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday;
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Weekender in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within Dept, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!
Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international digital agency, from our offices across Europe and the US, over a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data to reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about who we are? Watch the video here.