Design & Technology UK
For our Manchester office, we are looking for a Sitecore Developer who wants to be a vital member of an international team of talented engineers and experts.
As a Sitecore Developer, you will combine good coding standards, creativity, technology and data to design and develop complex e-commerce solutions, .Net based CMS implementations, customised components and back-end integrations for our enterprise customers.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Microsoft / .NET
- We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and have an experienced .NET development team.
- We mainly use MVC but also have clients with ASP.NET Web Form solutions.
- Our latest projects use the .NET Core Framework.
- CMS Platform Specialists
- We support and implement CMS platforms for a mixture of large global organisations. We specialise in:
- Sitecore Gold Implementation Partner (UK & US).
- We are global partners with Adobe, E-Spirit & Hippo.
- We’re Cloud First
- We implement and leverage the services provided by both Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
- DevOps / Automation
- Being able to deploy new features easily and quickly to our clients is key; automating as many of our processes as we can enables us to achieve this.
- We use git, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy and Docker to support our development processes.
- Database, Search and Storage
- We use a mixture of tools for data storage including SQL Server & MongoDB.
- SOLR, Lucene and Elasticsearch provide the search capability for the CMS platforms we integrate with.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies.
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you.
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days.
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out.
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony.
- Opportunity to take part in the annual Dept Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities.
- Annual trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in Dept, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: Dept is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report.
Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,750 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Patagonia, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. Find out more about us.