Senior Test Engineer
For our office in Amsterdam/Rotterdam/Veenendaal (any of the locations is an option!), we are looking for a Senior Test Engineer who can use their experience to ensure our software developers continuously deliver high-quality work to our customers.
As a Senior Test Engineer, you are the most critical judge our developers know. You track down problems, sometimes you purposefully look for them, before the product is presented to the customers. You are the expert and you can translate the most complex specifications into effective test strategies without effort. You oversee the entire testing process, you guide the clients and serve as a link between them and the others in the team. You are also passionate about coaching, mentoring and helping other team members grow.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have 5+ years of working experience in Quality Assurance;
- Have experience with manual/automation testing on multiple projects;
- Have experience in collaboration tools such as JIRA/Confluence/Bitbucket;
- Can collaborate within mixed scrum teams with clients and know how to give the right advice on testing matters;
- Have proven client guiding experience;
- Have analytical mind and very good communication skills;
- Enjoy coaching, mentoring and helping team members grow;
- Have knowledge about one or more of the following methods: test case design, exploratory testing, regression testing, load/security testing, web/api/mobile automation;
- Speak English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits: laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.