Senior Strategist Branding
Brand & Advertising NL
For our office in Amsterdam we are looking for a Senior Strategist to strengthen our Brand & Advertising team and make our work even better.
As an experienced strategist, it is your responsibility to take the initiative in conversations with our clients about their business, brand, products or services and (partly) determine the course for their (digital) strategy. In addition to leading the conversation, you must be able to interrogate client briefings, write A+ debriefings and make concrete and feasible plans that help to realize the objectives of our clients. We expect your strategies to be insightful and relevant to consumers and the world they live in, and – equally important – spark the imagination of our creative teams.
Ultimately, your work must help ensure that everything we do at Dept is lifted to a higher level; with strategies that lead to outstanding creative work that exceeds the outcome clients were aiming for. You do this by translating the 5-year strategy that has been drawn up by the Strategy Director into a practical strategy for the next campaign. As a Strategist in Dept, you are therefore responsible for continuously monitoring the objectives of our clients.
You will work within an ambitious team of strategists who are constantly working to not only help our clients, but also fight to keep raising the bar for Dept. This requires a critical and creative mind, but above all a positive attitude.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of customers, such as Bol.com, Eurojackpot, Converse, Chocomel and many more. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who can strengthen our collective. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Are an experienced strategist as described above, with 5-8 years of experience at a Creative Agency;
- Are an expert at making clear Keynotes and other ways to motivate your strategy;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Have a great affinity with social media, creativity, digital and advertising;
- Are fluent in both Dutch and English, both spoken and written;
- Are also familiar with media and resources other than digital (out-of-home, retail, etc).
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Equipment for your working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Access to our online health and wellbeing sessions (including yoga, meditation, Zumba, etc);
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organizations need.
At Dept we welcome talent with every nationality, background and orientation. We believe in an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel appreciated for who they are and what they do.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32
No Recruitment Agency Acquisition.