Senior Sales and New Business Manager
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1000 experienced thinkers & makers. We’ve been at the forefront of digital for decades, uniting creativity, technology and data. We help reinvent and accelerate your digital presence, to deliver products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. Find out more at www.deptagency.com
factor-a is the market leader in what’s now the most exciting and attractive e-commerce space: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support global manufacturers and brands (vendors) in marketplace management on Amazon. Our goal is to increase brands’ sales and market share, as well as creating transparency, and maximum control over the steps necessary for success. With its combination of technology and agency performance, factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management and counts more than 120 international top brands among its customers.
- You have a university degree with a focus on marketing, e-commerce or international management
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in B2B sales, ideally in a fast growing company, a comparable dynamic environment in a digital agency, a consultancy or a software provider
- You know the agency and/or software business and can identify the right contacts in a company quickly impressing upon them the advantage of our solutions; ability to establish strong customer loyalty
- Ideally you have already worked with major brands and manufacturers
- Have a good understanding of e-commerce and Amazon and are interested in delving deeply into these topics
- You have strong analytical skills and tend to act and manage customers in a process-oriented and entrepreneurial manner
- You prefer to work in a structured, reliable and precise way to deliver results quickly and always meet your own high standards in terms of work quality
- You communicate even complex issues with clarity, tailored to the target group. In general you tend to have a winning and obliging manner
- A plus if you had points of contact with Amazon over the course of your career
- You speak and write native French fluently and have a good command of the English language
- You are overall willing to travel 2 to 3 days per week if business requires
- You are an ambitious person who can switch from serious to playful in a heartbeat
- The opportunity to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further
- Great add-on benefits: think laptop, travel expenses covered, etc.
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people from within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun
- As the local team grows there will be team social events, lunches and more according to our startup culture
- Yearly bonus scheme
- An excellent salary based on experience
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your application via email, along with an idea of your possible starting date!