Senior Sales and New Business Manager
Hi, we are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 1,000 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. For our new presence in New York City (Brooklyn), we are looking for a Senior Sales and New Business Manager who will drive the B2B customer acquisition and establish factor-a in North America.
As a Senior Sales and New Business Manager, you will be responsible for the entire new customer sales process for manufacturers and brands based in the USA. You are the first local team member and are building our US entity together with our Global Commercial Head and one of our Amazon experts, relying on English speaking personnel in Cologne. You will lead our potential customers confidently to the closing of the contract and you will also personally support your enterprise customers in the sales process on site. You will constantly observe the market, continuously develop our agency services and products and have an excellent feeling for the needs of potential clients. As we grow in the US your development perspective is to potentially become country manager.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- College Graduate B.A. /B.S. degree with relevant academic major preferred, e.g., marketing, eCommerce or international management;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in B2B sales, ideally in a fast growing company, a comparable dynamic environment in a digital agency, a consultancy or a software provider;
- Familiar with the agency and/or software business and able to identify the right contacts in a company, quickly impress them with our solutions through your experience and establish very strong customer loyalty;
- Ideally worked with major brands, manufacturers and/or Amazon;
- Good understanding of e-commerce and Amazon and interested in delving deeply into these topics;
- Strong analytical skills and acting in an entrepreneurial manner;
- Working in a structured, binding and precise manner, delivering results quickly and always meeting your high demands in terms of work quality;
- Communicating even complex issues in an excellent manner, tailored to the target group and having a winning and obliging appearance;
- Speaking and write English fluently;
- Willing to travel up to 2 to 3 days a week if business requires it;
- You are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in [LOCATION];
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Bootcamp trainings;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits: think laptop, mobile, travel expenses and all that stuff.
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your significant application via email!
Part of Dept
Factor-A is part of Dept: an international digital agency of a thousand experienced thinkers & makers. Want to learn more about us? Visit Factor-A.com!