Senior Sales and New Business Manager (m/f/div)
For our office in Paris we are looking for a Senior Sales and New Business Manager (m/f/div) who thinks in patterns, colours and visuals.
For our new presence in Paris (France), we are looking for a Senior Sales and New Business Manager (m/f/div) who will drive our B2B customer acquisition and establish factor-a’s name in the industry. As a Senior Sales and New Business Manager (m/f/div), you will be responsible for the entire new customer sales process for French manufacturers and brands. You are the first local team member to build our France entity, together with our Global Business Development team and our Amazon experts, with support from our French-speaking personnel in Cologne. You will close contracts with potential customers and personally support enterprise customers in the sales process. The position will involve constant observation of the market, to continuously develop our agency services and products. You should have an excellent feeling for the needs of potential clients. As we grow in France there are major prospects for this to develop into a significant leadership position.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Moreover, Dept is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- You have a university degree with a focus on marketing, e-commerce or international management
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in B2B sales, ideally in a fast growing company, a comparable dynamic environment in a digital agency, a consultancy or a software provider
- You know the agency and/or software business and can identify the right contacts in a company quickly impressing upon them the advantage of our solutions; ability to establish strong customer loyalty
- Ideally you have already worked with major brands and manufacturers
- Have a good understanding of e-commerce and Amazon and are interested in delving deeply into these topics
- You have strong analytical skills and tend to act and manage customers in a process-oriented and entrepreneurial manner
- You prefer to work in a structured, reliable and precise way to deliver results quickly and always meet your own high standards in terms of work quality
- You communicate even complex issues with clarity, tailored to the target group. In general you tend to have a winning and obliging manner
- A plus if you had points of contact with Amazon over the course of your career
- You speak and write French fluently and you have a good command of the English language
- You are overall willing to travel 2 to 3 days per week if business requires
- You are an ambitious person who can switch from serious to playful in a heartbeat
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with “Can Do” attitudes
- Advancement training and specialization opportunities in the international Dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours and home office options)
- Get-togethers and events such as Team Lunch, after work socials, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 900 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers.