Senior Project Manager (Digital Marketing)
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Senior Project Manager (Digital Marketing)
Attention to all experienced Project Managers! Can you oversee projects from start to finish, and do you know how to keep a smile on the faces of clients? Then this job listing is made for you.
As Senior Digital Project Manager you will manage the full project life-cycle, from requirements capture, through solution design, build, test and deployment. You will also manage project risks, issues and dependencies, to deliver projects on time, according to the budget and of high quality. Liaising and updating stakeholders on the status of projects, you will track the project deliverables and match those with agreed deadlines. You'll oversee projects’ financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to the budget, spending and cost changes.
- Work with a range of clients on different projects;
- Manage and build client relationships, and report on the status of projects;
- Be the key contact for clients, an advisor who provides resources, and who addresses problems and solutions;
- Assess working methods and processes, and make recommendations for improvement.
Digital Marketing Project Management at DEPT®:
- A group of creative colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work for you as well as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Philips, Just Eat Takeaway and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of your agency next door.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at DEPT®. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Have experience project managing the development of large scale web and mobile sites according to plan, sticking to the budget and ensuring high quality (preferably at an agency);
- Are experienced in a range of project management methodologies including Agile and Waterfall;
- Have previous experience as a Scrum Master on an Agile delivery team and have a current Scrum Master certification;
- Have experience with weekly project reporting to the client and Head of Projects on progress against time and budget;
- Can communicate strongly with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities;
- Have experience of scope definition through creation of the Project Initiation Document and effective change management control during projects;
- Have experience with working with Client Services to support new work proposals and create project plans.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 – award winning in the best way possible.
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at DEPT®.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience