(Senior) Project Manager Digital Advertising with a focus on SEA
To reinforce our teams in Zürich we are seeking to recruit a (Senior) Project Manager Digital Advertising with a focus on SEA (80-100%) to start immediately or by agreement.
We are Dept, an international digital agency with over 1700 experienced thinkers and doers from 13 countries in Europe and America. United in our passion for creativity, technology and data, we help our clients innovate and accelerate their digital businesses by creating brand experiences that inspire their end customers and advance their companies.
As a Project Manager with a focus on SEA, you are the absolute specialist and take over the strategic planning and operative support of complex projects and mandates or subtasks within your specialist team. You maintain and deepen your professional specializations by being an internal know-how hub, while building up competencies in other topics and areas at the same time. You work closely with your core discipline and other specialist and consulting teams and develop solutions together.
- You plan and control exciting digital marketing projects and mandates in digital advertising
- You plan, create and support complex, multilingual Google Ads campaigns
- You evaluate digital advertising campaigns, create reports and derive strategic customer recommendations
- You take over the overall project management or are responsible for subtasks within projects and mandates ranging from specification to implementation and control of success
- You actively develop industry topics and take over topic leadership
- You share knowledge internally and externally (e.g. with internal trainings and workshops for customers)
- You comply with standards and processes and develop them further
- Higher education degree in marketing or a related area of study
- Several years of operational and strategic experience in SEA
- Profound know-how in all areas of GoogleAds: Search, GDN, YouTube, Remarketing, Shopping and Feed Management
- Experience with bidding strategies and internal and external bid management solutions for GoogleAds
- Strong analytical thinking
- Proficient in using Excel and methodically fit for data analysis
- High language competence in English and German
- Confident in presentation and strong in argumentation
- You enjoy working in a team, are proactive and enthusiastic
- Results-oriented work organisation and a high degree of personal initiative
- You follow the news in the industry and are enthusiastic about new technologies
- Bonus points: Experience with Bing Ads, Analytics, Social Ads, Programmatic Advertising and the knowledge of further languages
What we offer
- A flexible and transparent employer with a flat hierarchy and short decision-making paths
- Personal responsibility and creative possibilities in an agile environment
- Systematic development opportunities
- Very good social benefits, five weeks of holiday and paternity leave
- Friendly team, Dept spirit with parties, company trips and much more
- State-of-the-art offices in the NOERD building, the biotope of creatives, with ergonomic workplaces, game oases, lounges, beer dispensers, a whisky bar and a unique roof terrace garden with a restaurant
- Opportunities for development and perspectives in the international Dept environment
Would you like to work in a dynamic environment with over 50 colleagues in our Zurich offices? And to continuously expand your know-how and your competencies? At Dept you have a wide range of display advertising tasks and a large portfolio of very exciting and innovative customers. Please submit your application exclusively on the career page of our website.
Simone Bobst, Head of People & Culture, +41 44 576 48 32