Senior .NET Developer
For our office in Rotterdam, we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer who will build the best and most progressive internal tools for Dept!
As a Senior .NET Developer at Dept, you will use your knowledge of .NET framework and Back-end architecture to build a Dept Apps System to support our Depsters in delivering the best work to our clients. You can fully focus on devising and building a complex set of microservices that form the backbone of our organisation. Aside from developing new components, You will realise the migration of existing software to a new architecture with the use of the latest tech stack. Moreover, you'll act as a mentor for others. We don't have a lot of office doors, but yours is always open for our juniors seeking advice, development or anything else in order to grow.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of customers and we want them to have the best tools in place to make the magic happen! We prefer to have the most talented experts on board, but we are also looking for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who does not shy away from learning, inspiring and striving for a better world. Someone who looks ahead, who is not afraid to enter into a substantive discussion and cheers with us to a successful week on a Friday afternoon.
- Have at least HBO/University level of working and thinking;
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience in the field of .NET;
- Have knowledge of database design, management and SQL;
- Have experience with .NET Core, Entity Framework, ASP.NET, SOAP Services;
- Have knowledge of microservices architecture and Web API development;
- Have strong OO programming skills; you are familiar with the SOLID coding principles and always strive to write easily testable and maintainable code;
- Have experience with Azure cloud services;
- Are able to maintain CI/CD code in PowerShell that uses ARM templates and runs on AppVeyor is a plus;
- Have experience with developing applications and cache in a load balanced environment is a plus;
- An open culture;
- The opportunity to develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Rotterdam;
- An exciting job with many possibilities for personal development;
- The possibility to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Bootcamp training;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits: think laptop, mobile, an NS Business-Card and all that stuff;
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,200 experienced thinkers and makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.