Senior Marketplaces Consultant
For our offices in Amsterdam and/or Rotterdam we’re looking for a Senior Marketplaces Consultant that is going to use their experience with Marketplaces to create and implement the best strategies for our clients.
As a Senior Marketplaces Consultant you will be responsible for creating the best Marketplaces roadmap for our clients and you will implement this to get to the best results. To be able to do this you will use your extensive experience on how to set up scalable Marketplaces propositions for clients. Besides that we expect you to be able to discuss business cases with clients and you will be responsible for the collaboration with our strategic technology and logistics partners. The team (for now) is still relatively small, but is growing rapidly and you can be one of the kickstarters for long term growth!
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Yamaha, Rituals, AEG, Pepsi and many others. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have a Bachelors or Masters degree;
- Have at least 3 years of experience with Marketplaces, preferably at an agency or e-commerce company;
- Are analytical and entrepreneurial;
- Are interested in Digital Marketing in general;
- Have excellent communication skills and can be persuasive;
- Will get bonus points if you have experience with feed management tools (like Channable or ChannelEngine) and marketplaces tech (like Helium10);
- Can switch from serious to play;
- Are able to present complex data sets clearly;
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on 06 824 42 120!