Senior / Lead Interaction Designer
For our offices in Rotterdam and/or Amsterdam (both possible) we are looking for a Senior / Lead Interaction Designer.
Your work forms the basis of the projects with which we touch the hearts of our clients. You make diverse user experiences easier and more attractive. You combine knowledge with expertise and research. In addition, you guide less experienced UX designers at project level and help them develop further in their role. This is Interaction Design at Dept.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of clients, such as TakeAway, VodafoneZiggo, Gall & Gall, Bol.com, Eneco, Nederlandse Spoorwegen and Jumbo. We prefer the most talented experts on board, but we are also looking for the perfect Dept fit. Someone who does not shy away from learning, inspiring and striving for a better world. Someone who looks ahead, dares to take the stage, and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE GOOD AT:
- Making complicated things simple;
- Help facilitate design-thinking workshops with stakeholders;
- Quickly design well-thought-out flows, journeys and (hi-fi) wireframes;
- Build prototypes (and validate them with users if necessary);
- Convince clients and stakeholders of your approach and solutions.
- Have 5+ years of experience as an Interaction / UX Designer on the agency side or with a major brand;
- Take the lead in projects and meetings of your own initiative;
- Have demonstrable experience with various projects for A-brands (via a well-maintained portfolio);
- Are used to working in multidisciplinary teams;
- Have a completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field;
- Have fluent spoken and written English and Dutch;
- Are visually oriented and have a visible appreciation for aesthetics.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
At Dept, we welcome talent with every nationality, background and orientation. We believe in a workplace in which everyone can be themselves and feel appreciation for who they are and what they do.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume and motivation at 06 824 42 120!