Senior Java Developer
For our office in Skopje, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer who will be a vital member of an international team full of ambitious and talented experts. With this bunch of professionals, you will combine good coding standards, creativity, technology and data to design and develop complex E-commerce solutions, Java based CMS implementations, customized components and back-end integrations for our enterprise customers.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to welcome the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have a relevant bachelor’s degree;
- Have minimum 5 years’ experience in developing Java Web applications;
- Have knowledge of web services such as REST or SOAP;
- Have experience with Git, Maven, Spring, Servlets (experience with OSGi would be considered a plus);
- Have the desire and motivation to expand your knowledge of Java and E-commerce;
- Have knowledge of RDBMS or NoSQL databases;
- Have high level of professionalism, enthusiasm and a drive to grow;
- Have a team player mindset;
- You speak and write English fluently.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1,500 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.