Senior Frontend Developer – React
For our office in Skopje, we are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer who masters React!
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you apply the knowledge you have previously gained in creating groundbreaking solutions for our customers all around the world. You are able to explain your technical vision in a comprehensible language which both your team and the client will effortlessly understand. You will cooperate closely with our team in the Netherlands on creating and delivering quality applications for our global clients, creating the best solutions which you independently translate to the perfect end result. You will work on a variety of global digital projects for high profile B2B and B2C brands. You will ensure that mobile-first, cross-browser compatible, high performing websites are built and strive to look for better tools and techniques to introduce into the workplace.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Gall & Gall Pubquiz, Plieger, CBRE, Maandag and more! Yes, we are eager to welcome the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have an IT bachelor’s degree mindset;
- Have at least 5 years of experience at a digital agency or a project based company;
- Are an expert in ReactJS and JS design patterns;
- Are proficient with HTML and CSS and are comfortable writing JS;
- Are a SASS expert and have experience with a CSS method, such as BEM;
- Have experience or awareness of task runners like Gulp or Webpack and using source control (GIT);
- Are familiar with API architecture;
- Look beyond your own field of expertise and therefore makes a clear mark on every end product;
- Speak and write English fluently.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency of a thousand experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.