Senior Frontend Developer
Design & Technology NL
For our office in Veenendaal, we are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer who, through years of experience with front-end development, knows what works the best, someone that can successfully transform the dream design of our clients into a well-functioning platform with the latest technology like React.js or Vue.js!
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you apply the knowledge you have previously gained in creating groundbreaking solutions for our customers. You are able to explain your technical vision in a comprehensible language which both the team and the client will effortlessly understand. Our junior and medior developers see you as the go to person when it comes to any technical questions. You will work in multidisciplinary teams on a variety of global digital projects for high profile brands. You will ensure that mobile-first, cross-browser compatible, high performing websites are built and strive to look for better tools and techniques to introduce into the workplace.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Vodafone Ziggo, Eneco, BPD, Triumph Motorcycles and many others. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have more than 5 years of relevant work experience, including agency experience;
- Are proficient with HTML, SASS and with a CSS method, such as BEM;
- Have experience or awareness of taskrunners like Gulp or Webpack and using source control (GIT);
- Are able to translate creative ideas and mockups into interactive prototypes;
- Are familiar with API architecture;
- Look beyond your own field of expertise and therefore makes a clear mark on every end product;
- Speak English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32