Senior Front-End Developer
For our Copenhagen office, we are looking for an experienced Senior Front-End Developer who, through years of experience with front-end development, knows what works the best and can strengthen our existing team consisting of six other talented frontend developers.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will apply the knowledge you previously have gained in creating groundbreaking solutions for our customers. You are able to explain your technical vision in a comprehensible language which both the team and the client will effortlessly understand. As a member of the Front-End team, you will work on a variety of global digital projects for high profile B2B and B2C brands. You will build mobile-first, cross-browser compatible, high performing websites and strive to look for better tools and techniques to introduce into the workplace. We are looking for someone who can successfully transform the dream design of our clients into a well-functioning platform with the latest technology like React.js or Vue.js!
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us. Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have some years of relevant work experience
- Have an extreme attention to detail and strive for perfection.
- Are proficient with HTML, SASS and with a CSS method.
- Ideally have experience of building for CMS or e-commerce solutions like one or more of the ones we typically work with: Contentful, Optimizely, Sitecore, Umbraco or Sales Force Commerce Cloud
- Have experience of responsive website development including component development, templates, grids / breakpoints / pattern libraries
- Are able to translate creative ideas and mockups into interactive prototypes
- Are familiar with API architecture;
- Look beyond your own field of expertise and therefore makes a clear mark on every end product;
- Speak English fluently.
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- A key role for our design and technology team in Copenhagen with possibilities for getting additional responsibilities
- To work with major clients who are often leaders of their vertical
- An open and informal company culture
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied, and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun, social events such as Friday bars, company parties, etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn
Your salary will be based on your experience and competencies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – a digital agency for creativity, technology, and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services, and marketing. Our team of over 1,750 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas, including our office in the heart of Copenhagen. We proudly work for global brands like Fritz Hansen, Muuto, JYSK, Samsung, Zalando, Netflix, DSB and more. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/