Senior Front-end Developer
Design & Technology NL
For our Technology team, we are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer who, through years of experience with front-end development, knows what works the best, someone that can successfully transform the dream design of our clients into a well-functioning platform with the latest technology.
This vacancy is open for relocation to the Netherlands. Read all about our relocation process here.
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you apply the knowledge you have previously gained in creating groundbreaking solutions for our customers all around the world. You are able to explain your technical vision in an easy to understand language which both your team and the client will effortlessly understand. Together with your team, you will create and deliver quality applications for our global clients, creating the best solutions which you independently translate to the perfect end result. You will work on a variety of global digital projects for high profile B2B and B2C brands. You will ensure that mobile-first, accessible and high performing websites are built and strive to look for better tools and techniques to introduce into the workplace.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Vodafone Ziggo, Gant, Weber, Triumph and more! Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 5 years of relevant work experience, including agency experience;
- Think and work at HBO/University of Applied Science (higher professional education) level or higher;
- Are proficient with HTML and CSS and are comfortable writing JS;
- Are a SASS expert and have experience with a CSS method, such as BEM;
- Have experience or awareness of taskrunners like Gulp or Webpack and using source control (GIT);
- Are able to translate creative ideas and mockups into interactive prototypes;
- Are familiar with API architecture;
- Look beyond your own field of expertise and therefore makes a clear mark on every end product;
- Can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat;
- Speak English fluently (Dutch is a plus!).
- An open company culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32