Senior Digital Project Manager
For our office in Rotterdam we are looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager who will help the team and our clients achieve an awesome end result. How? By always being two steps ahead, whilst still keeping a cool head!
Dept is a leading digital agency, because we always strive for the best online solutions and keep our clients very satisfied. As a Senior Digital Project Manager you have a huge influence on achieving this.
As a Digital Project Manager you are capable of perfectly overseeing the opportunities and challenges for our clients. From there, you can clearly translate these into an action plan. On top of that, because of your deep technical knowledge, you are responsible for the technical success of a project. The success you achieve is made possible by your skills in building a team, combined with your empathy. As a result you understand the different stakeholders at the client side and you know how to ‘manage’ them. You are a clear communicator, which allows you to gain the trust of the client. They see you as an important conversation partner on an operational, tactical ánd strategic level. Your assertiveness and eye for development helps your client accelerate their digital business. Furthermore, the client calls you first, because they know they’re always in good hands with you and they know you will help them get ahead!
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit! Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world; Someone who takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have 5+ years work experience as a Project Manager and you have experience with delivering online applications at Agency side;
- Have experience with complex technical online solutions and processes;
- Have been involved in organisational changes or digital acceleration projects in the last two years;
- Are an experienced team builder;
- Understand the technique behind the online solutions we offer and realise. You also speak the language of Designers and Developers;
- Have a PSM certificate and have experience in working Agile/SCRUM. You also know when NOT to use this method;
- Are the proud owner of a PSO certificate and you have experience with working as a Product Owner;
- Can easily spot commercial opportunities at the client and you make they are followed up on;
- Are an awesome planner and organiser, who is very result oriented.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility for a lease car;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on 06 824 42 120!