Senior Digital Advertising Consultant
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Senior Digital Advertising Consultant
We are looking for a Senior Digital Advertising Consultant to join our Digital Advertising team. Here, you will be responsible for making the smartest and most efficient campaign strategies for our biggest clients while working together with our specialists.
As Senior Digital Advertising Consultant at DEPT® you work on campaign strategies and will be end-to-end responsible for the delivery of those strategies. You consult our clients on how to make the best use of all different online and offline marketing channels. You will be focussing on paid media channels. With your business sense, broad media knowledge and results oriented mindset, you know how to translate an abstract client question into an effective campaign strategy and media plan. Together with our specialists, you make sure the delivery of your plan goes as smoothly as possible and (over)achieve the expectations of the client.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients like Rituals, Upfield, Nivea and G-Star. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Not only have at least 4 years of experience as a Social Advertising, SEA, Display or Affiliate specialist but also already have some experience in a role where you are consulting cross-channel;
- Have digital agency experience or similar;
- Can go from an abstract client question to a specific campaign strategy to deliver the best media strategy;
- Like to tackle challenges and come up with solutions to the most complex problems;
- Know how you can get yourself and your team to deliver the best results;
- Score bonus points when you have experience or affinity with working for B2B clients;
- Can communicate in English fluently (spoken and written);
- Can switch from serious to play.
- An open company culture;
- Great fringe benefits including; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Major possibilities to significant develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- A good salary with excellent fringe benefits;
- A great work and life balance – you can work 4 days a week;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- Pension scheme;
- A great variety of tasty lunch options and healthy snacks;
- Free Bootcamp training once a week;
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience