Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/div)
For our office in Cologne we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/div) who thinks in patterns, colours and visuals.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/div) you become an expert in understanding our infrastructure. By working together with the product and development teams you build and improve system delivery and the infrastructure to manage and monitor our software services. You are responsible to consider scalability and process optimisation with every software service we build. Our cloud infrastructure for the production and database servers will be maintained by you.
Yes, we are eager to aboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. By all means, we are looking for unique individuals who are able to strengthen our collective.
- Strong experience in web development, monitoring, relational and non relational databases
- You already worked with IT Automations (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience in web programming languages, ideally in python.
- You enjoy clean and elegant code
- You are familiar with the command line, linux and API concepts
- Experience with version control systems
- You already have experience in building scalable web systems or web scraping
- Possibilities to do what you do best
- And to develop your skills even further
- Healthy and tasty food
- Friday drinks / open bar
- Legendary team outings
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers.