Our team in Amsterdam is looking for an experienced Copywriter. Someone who knows how to tell a good story… And, can also write it down in just a few words.
If you’re already looking for typos in this vacancy text, then you’ve come to the right place. We’re on the lookout for a wordsmith, ready to deliver puns on demand, snappy campaign lines and with a good understanding of the English language.
Are you a creative mind who thrives on finding unexpected solutions for briefings of all shapes and sizes? Read no more and give us a call now!
Just kidding, keep reading cause there’s some important bits down below. The person we’re looking to hire is used to selling ideas and blowing people away with the, wait for it…delivery!
We are a young, international agency working with a wide range of brands such as Uber, Phillips, Fitbit, Bol.com and many more. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent & accelerate our clients’ digital realities by creating experiences that people want and organizations need. And yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is open to learn and strives for a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and who is down to earth, like most of us at Dept. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who can strengthen our collective. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot process your application without a portfolio.
- Have +/- 5-7 years of experience with agencies such as Dept (required);
- Have copywriting skills that will make your colleagues, neighbours and even the bus driver laugh;
- Can show us a portfolio that speaks volumes about the talent, skills and experience that you will bring;
- Have a few awards under your belt? This is a big plus!
- Master the English language in word and writing;
- Have knowledge and understanding of social media, social platforms and how digital really works;
- Can make beautiful Keynotes and have good presentation skills;
- Can come up with great ideas and concepts;
- Have a good feeling for design? That’s also a plus!
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Equipment for your working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Access to our online health and wellbeing sessions (including yoga, meditation, Zumba, etc);
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international agency with the most experienced thinkers & doers. One agency where creativity, technology and data come together. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and organizations need.
At Dept we welcome talent with every nationality, background and orientation. We believe in an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel appreciated for who they are and what they do.
No Recruitment Agency Acquisition.