Senior Business Developer – Google Marketing Platform
Recently we have become a top tier Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud reseller. To make sure we make the most out of this from a business growth perspective we are looking for a 'Senior Business Developer – Google Marketing Platform' for our office in Amsterdam or Rotterdam (both possible).
In this role we expect you to approach the European market proactively to generate new business, use your extensive network for this and we expect you to know all about recent developments and innovations of the Google products. Besides being responsible for Google Marketing Platform related new business you will also be our Partner Manager for Google. You will be co-responsible for developing the business plans and setting the growth targets and will cooperate with all Dept business teams, our clients throughout Europe and Google. In short: You are responsible to make our Google Reseller proposition a big success for the European market.
We are a leading digital agency and the most clever minds work for a variety of clients such as Adyen, Brooks, Rituals en Phillips. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Think and work at HBO/University of Applied Science (higher professional education) level or higher;
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a digital marketing focussed sales position, preferably at a digital agency or platform (like Google);
- Have proven knowledge about the most common digital marketing channels;
- Have an extensive Google-oriented network and know how to use this;
- Love presenting, know how to get a message across and are persuasive;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Are a results oriented go-getter and don’t feel too proud to pick up the phone yourself;
- Are ambitious and a good planner and organiser;
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on 06 824 42 120!