Senior Amazon PPC Manager (m/f/div)
Roles open in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle, Berlin, Cologne, Manchester, London, Dublin, Zürich, Bern, Hamburg, Leipzig, Dresden, Jena, Vienna
Senior Amazon PPC Manager (m/f/div)
For our office in Cologne we are looking for a Senior Amazon PPC Manager (m/f/div), who is 100% enthusiastic about the topic of Amazon.
As a Senior Amazon Media Manager (m/f/div), you plan, implement and manage sponsored advertising campaigns for our international clients. You are responsible for the strategy we recommend to the client. You will track and monitor the reporting of campaign results, including quarterly business reviews, sales calls, SOV and all analytics. You will also be responsible for creating and updating the strategic monthly and annual plans. You will work with our Programmatic Advertising, Account Management and Consulting teams on project timing, budgets, ASIN selection, upselling, contract terms and client communication.
- Cologne or Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Ireland, UK, Italy – Remote
- Have at least 2+ years of experience in Amazon PPC;
- Have experience with ARA and Amazon Vendor / Seller Central;
- Are able to take on larger international clients in a short period of time;
- Have a high affinity for numbers;
- You can quickly familiarise yourself with new topics, are a strong communicator, act in a highly customer-oriented manner and have very good analytical and conceptual skills;
- Are proficient in Excel as well as Demand Side Platform;
- Can lead with a consultative approach to grow existing and new business;
- Are able to train larger teams on Sponsored Advertising;
- Manage to build a strong connection/partnership with clients to ensure campaigns are aligned with brand strategy as well as ensuring campaigns are aligned with business objectives and real-time updates;
- Have the ability to produce detailed reports and dive deep into complicated tasks;
- Have good self-organisation skills and be able to work independently;
- Have a very good command of German and English, both written and oral;
- Are enthusiastic about the future of advertising on the web and about shaping this future with us.
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with a “can do” attitude
- Fair and long-lasting customer relationships from diverse segments
- A measurable and tangible “Great Place To Work” environment; we are B-Corp certified and hold strong values. You can learn more about this in our Impact Report
- A good work-life balance
- Continuous training and specialization opportunities in the international DEPT® environment
- Professional soft skill coaching and individual training budgets
- Colleagues who both love their work and value teamwork
- Mental health, diverse internal people & culture measures to make you feel even more active
- Digital get-togethers and events like Team Lunch, TGIF
- Global get-togethers with your colleagues at our digital events – the DEPT® Festival and Winter Festival and who knows what tomorrow will bring!
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Be part of our digital future
We may be spread across the world, but we all work together as one team. Inspiring each other, collaborating, innovating, and creating together.Explore our culture
Personalize your experience