For our office in Skopje we are looking for a SEA Consultant who, through a smart combination of advertising channels and tooling, can boost the results of our customers.
As a SEA Consultant, who gained some previous experience already, you help our customers to develop and increase their online business. You translate objectives into a rock-solid strategy in which the advertising (SEA) campaigns and social media you implement are smart. You set up campaigns, analyze results and make adjustments where necessary. You are constantly automating your campaigns, you follow the latest trends and you are at the forefront of innovation. With the help of training courses, among other things, you are constantly growing in the role of consultant. You do not only run campaigns, you are really a business partner of our customers. In this role you will closely work together with our paid search teams in the Netherlands with their local and international clients, and learn from them.
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of clients, such as Polaroid, Brooks, Adyen, and Takeaway. We prefer the most talented experts on board, but we are also looking for the perfect Dept fit. Someone who does not shy away from learning, inspiring and striving for a better world. Someone who looks ahead, dares to take the stage, and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have graduated from a college / university education;
- Have at least 2 years of experience with SEA and Google Analytics. Preferably also with social media advertising;
- Preferably have experience on the digital agency side;
- Analytical, flexible and can work independently;
- Can switch from serious to play in the blink of an eye;
- Master the English language in word and writing;
- Can present complex results in a clear and understandable language.
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Friday drinks
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more.
- New and modern office near the city square.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.