For our Amsterdam office, we are looking for a Salesforce Developer who wants to help us build the best-in-class e-commerce sites for world-famous brands!
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be designing business logic and integrations for e-commerce solutions. You are no stranger to working directly with clients in order to build the best solution and deliver the best work together with your team; you will work together with colleagues from multiple disciplines from creatives to developers. We pride ourselves to deliver best-in-class implementations always going the extra mile for our clients and bring the projects to another level.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Gall & Gall, Loading Systems, Caru Containers, BPD and many others. Yes, we are eager to have the most talented experts in the game on board. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world. A futurist at heart, but also someone who toasts with us to a successful week of Friday.
- Are interested in developing top notch e-commerce websites with multiple integrations with 3rd party systems for payments, warehousing, product information, etc.;
- Have at least 2 year experience as a developer with knowledge of Java and Salesforce core;
- Are a certified Salesforce Developer;
- Have good experience with web technologies like Apex, Lightning Framework, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud or Salesforce Community Cloud;
- Have experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2B (formerly known as CloudCraze) as a plus;
- Have basic knowledge of process modelling and software architecture;
- Have an international and user-focused mindset: our success is built on putting user experience first;
- Master English language in both spoken and written format.
- An open culture;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for training and personal development;
- A laptop and a mobile phone;
- An NS-Business card;
- Delicious, healthy food;
- Bootcamp training;
- Great get-togethers;
- Competitive financial compensation;
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.