Salesforce Commerce Cloud Backend Developer
For our team in Skopje, we are looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer who wants to help us build the best-in-class e-commerce sites for world-famous brands!
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, you will be designing business logic and integrations for e-commerce solutions and working with UI integrations. You are no stranger to working directly with clients in order to build the best solution and deliver the best work together with your team; you will work together with colleagues from multiple disciplines from creatives to developers. We pride ourselves to deliver best-in-class implementations, always going the extra mile for our clients and bringing the projects to another level.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Gant, Bugaboo, Gall & Gall, Canyon, Quiksilver and many others. Yes, we are eager to have the most talented experts in the game on board. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn inspires, strives towards a better world. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 2 years of experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C;
- Completed at least one Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C project in the past;
- Are interested in developing top-notch e-commerce websites with multiple integrations with 3rd party systems for payments, warehousing, product information, etc.;
- Have experience with MVC design patterns;
- Have SFRA experience and understand how to use it (as a plus!);
- Have basic knowledge of process modelling and software architecture;
- Have an international and user-focused mindset: our success is built on putting user experience first;
- Master English language in both spoken and written format.
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam – a chance to meet other people within Dept!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more;
- New and modern office near the city square.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.