For our office in Amsterdam/Rotterdam (both are an option), we are looking for a Resource Manager who will help us to find the best freelance digital professionals for our projects!
As a Resource Manager, you already gained your first experience in a resource coordination, workforce management or commercial recruitment role and you have an ambition to gain experience in other areas of digital business as well. With your open mind, commercial mindset and knowledge of sourcing and recruitment, you will be able to match the best external engineers, marketers and designers for the right digital projects within Dept. You like planning and communication with candidates and you love networking. At Dept, we work with a flexible layer of external talent who are regularly working on our projects. Deadlines in hiring external talent can be short and the pressure can be high. You are no stranger to a high-paced environment, it even helps you get the best out of yourself!
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Bugaboo, Eneco, Gall & Gall, Gant, Aegon and many others. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game and exceed our clients expectations. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective and skeleton crew.
- Have at least 1 year of experience in Resource Management or commercial recruitment (preferably in an agency environment);
- Get energy from networking through sourcing
- Have experience with 360 Degrees commercial recruitment
- Have experience in managing and building relations with external suppliers
- Have a completed HBO or WO education;
- Are result-oriented, structured and well organized;
- Have a commercial mindset;
- Are open minded, communicative and you know how to maintain relations;
- Speak English fluently (Dutch is a plus!).
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week and sport membership discounts;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Legendary Dept outings and Dept Festival;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on 06 824 42 120!