Resource Manager (Lead)
For our office in Amsterdam/Rotterdam (both are an option), we are looking for a Senior Resource Manager (Lead) who will help us to find the best freelance digital professionals for our projects and who will lead out team!
As a Resource Manager, you already gained your first experience in a resource coordination, workforce management or commercial recruitment role and you have an ambition to gain experience in other areas of digital business as well. With your open mind, commercial mindset and knowledge of sourcing and recruitment, you will be able to make the best matches. You know how to find and bind the best freelance developers, marketers and designers for our digital projects at Dept. You also have experience in leading a team and you enjoy coaching your colleagues.
You enjoy planning and communicating with candidates, and you also love networking. At Dept we work with a flexible layer of freelancers who regularly participate in our projects. Besides finding and making the best matches for our freelancers and our projects, you also know how to get the best out of our resource management team.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Bugaboo, Eneco, Gall & Gall, Gant, Aegon and many others. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game and exceed our clients expectations. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective and skeleton crew.
- Have at least 4 years of experience in Resource Management or commercial recruitment (preferably in an agency environment);
- Get energy from networking through sourcing;
- Have experience with 360 Degrees commercial recruitment;
- Have experience in managing and building relations with external suppliers and freelancers;
- Have experience in leading a team and coaching colleagues;
- Have a completed HBO or WO education;
- Are result-oriented, structured and well organized;
- Have a commercial mindset;
- Are open minded, communicative and you know how to maintain relations;
- Speak English fluently (Dutch is a plus!).
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week and sport membership discounts;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Legendary Dept outings and Dept Festival;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32