For our office in Amsterdam/Rotterdam (both are an option), we are looking for a Recruitment Lead who already has a proven trackrecord in resource management and will help us to find the best freelance digital professionals for our projects. In this position, you will be leading the Resource Management Team that now consist of three resource consultants.
As Recruitment Lead, you already gained your first experience in a resource coordination-, workforce management- or commercial recruitment (lead) role and you have an ambition to gain experience in other areas of digital business as well. With your open mind, commercial mindset and knowledge of sourcing and recruitment, you will be able to make the best matches in very short periods of time. You know how to find and bind the best freelance developers, marketers and designers for our digital projects at Dept. You also have (a little) experience in leading a team and you enjoy coaching your colleagues.
At Dept we work with a flexible layer of freelancers who regularly participate in our projects. We already built a large database of Freelancers and we try our best to keep those contacts very warm, but we're always looking to connect with new talent. Therefor, we are looking for someone who enjoys planning and communicating with candidates but also loves networking. Someone who is used to high pressure, working with deadlines and short-notice priorities. Besides finding and making the best matches for our freelancers and our projects, you also know how to get the best out of our resource management team.
Working at Dept means working in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Bugaboo, Eneco, Gall & Gall, Gant, Aegon and many others. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game and exceed our clients expectations. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective and skeleton crew.
- Have at least 4 years of experience in Resource Management or commercial recruitment (preferably in a Recruitment Agency, at a Broker or large DigitaL Agency);
- Get energy from networking through sourcing;
- Have experience with internal clients (project managers, account managers, hiring managers);
- Have experience in managing and building relations with external suppliers and freelancers;
- Have experience in coaching colleagues or leading by example;
- Are result-oriented, structured and well organized;
- Have a commercial mindset;
- Are open minded, communicative and you know how to maintain relations;
- Speak English fluently. Dutch is nice-to-have.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week and sport membership discounts;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Legendary Dept outings and Dept Festival;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Apply now via Whatsapp: +31 6 82 05 34 32