Dept Holding DE
At Dept, we are special because we have outstanding people working for us. Talented people who think with their hearts and feel with their heads. As a Recruiter (m/f/div) you see yourself as a social networker and a target group expert? Wonderful! Because the heart of our agency is looking for support for recruiting and the further development of diverse matters and projects around the topics of talent acquisition and employer branding!
We are a recruiting team of eight with different personalities who combine their strengths within Dept to shape an innovative recruiting approach – because we burn for our job and share this ONE great passion. As part of our team, you will be responsible for scaling non-tech positions and helping Dept attract the best talent.
Short and compact your tasks:
- You are responsible for the end-to-end recruiting process, from the job advertisement and applicant communication to the first interview and contract negotiation
- You further develop recruiting strategies and use active search to attract potential top talents
- You set standards for a sustainable and especially grandiose candidate experience and accompany our candidates through the entire recruiting process.
- You are constantly on the lookout for new trends and optimisation opportunities and implement new high-quality strategies
- In addition, you can expect further exciting projects, such as the conception and implementation of employer branding measures
- You will advise hiring managers and be responsible for various roles
- Let's take recruiting to the next level together and show candidates what an excellent candidate experience means
We all live in a new reality. Right now, your future team is actively shaping the organisation. Want to learn more? Then you have the opportunity to read our Impact Report here.
Now we are curious about your impulses! Tell us your story and why Dept needs your impact. – We are looking forward to getting to know you.
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Recruiter (m/f/div) in digital agencies or very dynamic environments
- Have experience in active sourcing and know the national and international candidate market
- Know how to use interview techniques to find suitable candidates
- You have a great passion for the topic of recruiting
- You are confident with social media platforms, which you use to find new ways of recruiting
- Have high expectations of your work and a desire to question processes and rethink them
- Have very good knowledge of German and English
- You work in a performance-oriented manner and keep an eye not only on the candidates but also on your goals
- You are proactive, reliable, creative and a team player
- You like to inspire and have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Cross-location collaboration with the 8-person recruiting team
- A variety of internal learning sessions and exchange formats, so that you are always kept up to date on the latest recruiting topics
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office options and various working time models)
- Business language courses in English, German and Dutch
- A team with heart & head! – Colleagues who love their work as well as teamwork
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with “Can Do” attitudes
- Continuous internal and external training and specialisation opportunities
- Get-togethers and events such as team lunch, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept – an international digital agency that combines creative excellence with a strong understanding of technology and data. Our team of over 1,500 strategists, creatives, designers and developers help clients reinvent themselves digitally. In doing so, we create unique experiences that delight your users and drive your business forward. Would you like to support us? We look forward to receiving your application (including references, letter of motivation and salary expectations). We are also happy to receive any speculative application!
* We welcome people of all genders.