Project Manager Marketing (Global)
Are you the one putting some left-brain thinking into our right-brained-heavy marketing team? We are looking for an ambitious project manager to manage global marketing initiatives at one of the world's fastest-growing digital agencies!
As a global project manager, you are responsible for the end-to-end delivery of a wide variety of marketing projects across countries. Your understanding of (marketing) data helps to define and manage business improvement projects. On a daily basis, you’ll take care of marketing reporting, budgets and support the sales organisation from MQL to SQL. You are the quarterback for our global website and content delivery across 13 countries in Europe and the Americas. And with the help of the right tools and processes, you’ll get the global marketing team organised in the best way possible.
We are looking for someone who is analytical and knows how to run multiple global projects at the same time with great attention to detail. This role will report directly to the Global Head of Marketing as part of our Marketing team. Given the job's international nature, any location where Dept is operational could serve as the home base.
- Have 5-years minimum experience in project management;
- You demonstrate a strong ability to manage, coordinate, and deliver project deliverables/tactics to meet deadlines and budget;
- Have experience briefing and working with design, SEO, and web development teams and are responsible for the sprint planning;
- Are data-driven and keep everyone informed by preparing reports, making presentations, interpreting information, and making recommendations;
- Know how to get the most out of Google Suite, Analytics and Trello to manage daily operations
- Are an excellent problem-solver and take ownership of complex projects with minimal guidance;
- Have experience in international professional services or agency surrounding
- Have the ability to work in a global (team) environment;
- Have a project management certification or training (preferred).
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home and working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency with the most experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology, and data. We help reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.