Internship Project Management – Design & Technology
For our Project Management team in Amsterdam we are looking for an ambitious student who is extremely enthusiastic about all things digital, including launching new sites, apps or internal tools.
Please Note: to be eligible for this internship you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
Does being highly organised come naturally to you and would you like to learn everything you need to know about guiding a project from A to Z and bringing it to a successful conclusion? Then this internship could be perfect for you! You will work closely with our Project Management team and will support you in starting, planning, monitoring and delivering high-quality projects.
What does a workday look like for a project manager intern? You start with a stand-up meeting with the team members of the project that you’re working on. After the stand you will assist the pm with some administrative tasks like work out the planning and add the budget to the toolkit. You will be present during scrum events like a refinement session/ retrospective/ demo.
Due to the development that you go through during your internship, you will understand the customer's needs towards the end of your internship and you will know how to put complex matters on paper in a structured way. Put a top team together and they get silver. Join us and you will get gold!
Who are we? We are Dept, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Converse, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. But also, someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind, dares to step into the spotlight and push the boundaries and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Are good at planning & organizing and are very result-oriented;
- Are studying HBO Business IT & Management or similar;
- Are fluent in Dutch and English language;
- Are interested in the technology behind the online solutions we come up with and already speak the language of designers and developers;
- Can adapt easily and quickly learn new skills when needed for a project;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Have an affinity with design and technology;
- Are available from September 2021 for a minimum of 4 days a week, for a duration of 5-6 months..
- An open culture;
- A work from home setup facilitated by us;
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a true professional;
- Intensive guidance and full membership to the team;
- A decent internship allowance;
- A dazzling Vrijmibo and legendary team outings*.
*Please note that during COVID-19, we are abiding by government restrictions in place relating to social distancing and gatherings. Hence, at this stage, in-person events and gatherings will not take place. We look forward to being able to start these again at some point in the future. In the meantime, we are still finding creative ways to still celebrate, connect and enjoy with our team remotely.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept. A digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data together. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,500 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com.
Apply now via Whatsapp, send us your resume on 06 824 42 120!