- Are a skilled Solutions Architect or experienced Senior Developer who is experienced in developing large Content Managed websites and online commerce stores;
- Have experience of working on enterprise .Net projects, integrating with multiple 3rd party systems;
- Have knowledge of client-side frameworks such as ReactJS, VueJS and AngularJS;
- Are fully capable of designing, owning, and running the technical implementation of a complex project with multiple integrations or challenges;
- Capable of running and directing a small team for a substantial project;
- Informed and knowledgeable about latest developments and trends in enterprise application development and SaaS solutions;
- Aware and able to articulate industry trends and new technologies internally and to clients;
- Already have basic knowledge of process modelling and software architecture;
- Have experience of optimising existing applications to maximise performance;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills – written and oral;
- Able to organise your own tasks and responsibilities.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies.
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you.
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme.
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days.
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out.
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony.
- Opportunity to take part in the annual Dept Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities.
- Annual trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in Dept, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: Dept is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report.
Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a digital agency uniting creativity, technology and data. We help the world’s leading brands build and accelerate their digital products, services and campaigns. Our team of over 1,750 thinkers and makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for top brands like Samsung, Bose, Patagonia, Bugaboo, Indigo Ag, Triumph Motorcycles, Netflix and more. Find out more about us.