Portuguese Digital Marketing Assistant (student worker)
For our office in Copenhagen we are looking for a Portuguese Digital Marketing Assistant who can ensure a high quality of advertising for our clients on the biggest search engines. The working hours are approximately 20 hours a week.
As a Portuguese Digital Marketing Assistant your work tasks will primarily lie within Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search engine optimization (SEO). This includes ensuring that we target our client’s customers with the right messages as well as attaining a high-quality traffic for our client’s websites. You’ll be working with a fixed set of clients and participate in everything from operational execution to the planning of future strategies. You will work in a team that is young, ambitious and professional.
Yes, we are eager to aboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, and is a futurist at heart. By all means, we are looking for unique individuals who are able to strengthen our collective.
- Are native in Portuguese
- Are a current student at a tertiary education, for example IB, HA, Cand. merc or similar, with at least 1+ years left of your education
- Have a flair for numbers and are structured
- Have an affinity for online marketing, advertising and technology
- Have experience with online marketing is an advantage, however, it is not a demand provided you show interest in the area
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat
- Have a good business sense and a focus on performance
- Have strong quantitative capabilities, experience with Excel and the ability to prioritise
- Have a high drive, positive attitude and the willingness to go the extra mile
- An exciting job for approximately 20 hours a week
- Possibilities to develop your personal skills and career development
- The prospect of working with leading online companies
- A young, dynamic and informal working environment including various events (and a foosball table!)
- A workplace in a new modern office in Christianshavn
- Bootcamp trainings
- Friday drinks/open bar
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – a digital agency for creativity, technology and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and marketing. Our team of over 1,750 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas, including our office in the heart of Copenhagen. We proudly work for global brands like JYSK, Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Zalando, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/
If you have any questions regarding this position, please do not hesitate to contact our People & Culture Assistant at [email protected]