PHP / Full Stack Developers*
Design & Technology DE
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept – an international digital agency that combines creative excellence with a strong understanding of technology and data. Our team of strategists, creatives, designers and developers helps clients reinvent themselves digitally. In the process, we create unique experiences that delight your users and drive your business forward.
YOUR NEW DEPARTMENT
We develop and manage challenging e-commerce projects based on the Shopware platform on key existing and new customers. We work in an interdisciplinary project teams with a high level of personal responsibility and are in intensive exchange with all colleagues. In this team you will support our strategists, project managers, product owners and scrum masters with your know-how in technical questions and assists them in an advisory capacity
- Hamburg, Germany
- You can show several years of experience in Shopware 5 projects
- Are familiar with current software design patterns
- You are familiar with SOLID and clean coding and ideally also have experience with unit and functional tests
- You communicate well and gladly in English
- A contribution to the company pension scheme, to the HVV ProfiTicket as well as to the monthly contribution to the fitness studio
- Business English and German courses
- A weekly salad bar as well as fruit, coffee, tea and drinks for free
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with a “can do” attitude
- Continuous training and specialization opportunities in the international dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office options and various working time models)
- Get-togethers and events like team lunch, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
Want to be a part of our Dept team? We look forward to receiving your detailed application, including a letter of motivation, start date and salary expectations. We are also happy to receive any unsolicited application!
* We are happy about human beings of any gender.