PHP / Drupal Developer
PHP / Drupal Developer
For our office in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, we are looking for a PHP Developer who masters Drupal!
As a PHP Developer, you will use your firm Drupal knowledge to identify and implement solutions for our client. Are you able to think on your feet whilst working on your own tasks and projects? You’ll work together with front-end developers and designers in an integrated scrum team, picking up various projects in a sprint. Together we make the most special products. You will work in an amazing team that is young, ambitious and professional. With this bunch of creatives, you will work for clients like JBL, Philips, FrieslandCampina, Nationale-Nederlanden, Rabobank, TomTom and many more.
Yes, we are eager to aboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. Ultimately, we are looking for unique individuals who are able to strengthen our collective.
- Have a Bachelor in IT or a similar field (minimum HBO working and thinking level);
- Have at least 2 to 3 years of experience at a digital agency or a project based company;
- Want to work closely with clients;
- You've worked on at least one Drupal 7 or 8 project and have a demonstrable experience with Laravel and/or Symphony to build solid API’s;
- You have CMS experience (WordPress, Bolt or Magento);
- Understands the difference between Object Oriented Programming and Functional;
- Find technology very cool, but know that the end user is always in the centre of any development;
- Feel responsible for the end product and not only focus on your own field;
- Are eager to learn and are always open to new developments;
- Master Dutch and English language in both spoken and written format.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to do what you do best;
- And to develop your skills even further via training;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar;
- Legendary team outings and a smashing vrijmibo;
- Great fringe benefits think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over 1200 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.